Neta Group Standards
For Neta Group it is very important to standardize all processes to increase the quality of the products and guarantee customer satisfaction.
The following principles and policies have been determined with this purpose determined by senior management and the related practices are consequently carried out in all Group companies.
Purpose, principles, policies and tools;
Our aim: to have an effective position in the global logistics network and in our reference markets.
Integration: Integrate with logistics around the world, the European Union and the country, be included in the global logistics networks;
Planning: Create and implement a planned work order
Standardization: Possess standardization criteria and contemporary certifications in modern logistics.
Effectiveness and Efficiency: Investing in the industry to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the industry
Coordination: Ensure coordination between our group companies
Training: Increase the knowledge, skills and competences of our group's human resources
Technology - use of modern and cheap equipment, information and communication technologies
Flexibility: creation of different logistics system options.
OUR POLICIES – Politikalarımız
• Take advantage of Turkey’s feature of being an intercontinental bridge and highlight it
Also ensure that our group regulates business ethics, institutionalization, safety, education, environmental protection and sustainable logistics, free trade, public interest, infrastructure, etc. and provide effective and efficient logistics services to our customers in the sight of these regulations
• Develop trade relations with neighboring countries in the field of logistics
• Streamline and accelerate operations by creating shorter business processes
• Participate and be active in international logistics decision-making processes
• Comply with global and European Union logistics standards and legislation
• Make effective use of Information Technology for logistics
* Transform air and sea ports and railway transfer terminals where logistics companies are located, into logistics parks (consolidation, cross-docking, return, packaging, quality control, maintenance and repair, etc.value-added operations).
* Bring combined and transit transport to our country
* Support education, publication, research and study of projects for the sector
* Base planning on intersectorial cooperation
* Support the contributions of universities, scientific institutions and non-governmental organizations to the sector
• Spread our logistics services and customer portfolio around the world
PRINCIPLES - prensipler
Customer focus: all companies in our group are customer focused, so they must understand their current and future needs, meet their needs and be willing to exceed their expectations.
Leadership: Top management provides the unity of purpose and direction of the organization. Leaders must create and maintain an internal environment where people are fully engaged in achieving the organization's goals.
People Involvement: Our employees at all levels are the core of our group and their full engagement ensures their talents are used for the benefit of our group.
Process Focused Approach: The desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process.
System Approach in Management: Defining, understanding and managing all processes within a system contributes to our group's effectiveness and efficiency in achieving objectives.
Continuous Improvement: Continuous improvement of our group's overall performance is the permanent goal of Neta Group.
Realistic approach to decision making: effective decisions are based on data analysis and information.
Mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers: our Group is not independent from its customers and suppliers and the mutually beneficial relationship strengthens the ability of all parties to create added value.
Our companies and subsidiaries within our group create high-quality results by mainly referencing the following standards for their business areas:
• TURKISH ACCOUNTING STANDARDS / TURKISH FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS (TMS/TFRS)
• ISO 9001:2008 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
• ISO 14001:2004 STANDARD ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
• OHSAS 18001:2007 HEALTH AND SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE
• ISO 27001:2005 INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
• BS 25999 BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT STANDARD
• ISO 10002:2004 MANAGEMENT OF CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
• ISO 28000 SUPPLY CHAIN SAFETY STANDARD
• ISO 14064-3 STANDARD FOR VERIFICATION AND VERIFICATION OF GREENHOUSE GAS DECLARATIONS