Our Security Policy
Our group companies act in accordance with the levels of security established by the responsible Administrative Body. In our facilities and vehicles appropriate safety measures and processes are applied by our staff, business partners, suppliers and visitors, goods and services in a way that requires the minimum intervention or causes the least delay.
Considering the existing guidelines in these areas, in order to recognize the types of accidents and adopt preventive measures, the following activities will be carried out:
• Ensure the performance of safety functions in all facilities.
• Access control to all facilities
• Control of the entire structure, including the waiting and landing areas
• Control of restricted areas to guarantee access only to authorized personnel.
• Supervision of goods handling
• Control of the movement of incoming external goods
• Ensure current security communications.